Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Just Call me Loprah

Even though it's not Christmas and I'm not Oprah, I'm blogging today about my favorite things!

I dedicate this blog post to Linds. She gave me the idea!

Here goes:

1. Lululemon


Thanks to my friend J, I have fallen in love with lululemon. Who says you can't look cute when you work out?

There's something about wearing yoga pants that makes you feel sexier than wearing a cocktail dress. Personally, I think lululemon should patent their design because their pants make everyone have a great-looking butt.

This purple workout bag is pretty much amazing. There are pockets labeled: "tunes," "phone," and even "chocolate." I use this bag every day and don't know what I'd do without it!

 2. Winsor Pilates DVDs

In honor of the fact I did the abs pilates DVD for first time in 6 months last night, I figured I should put these on the list as motivation. These DVDs make you ridiculously toned. Of course, they are all ridiculously hard, but hey...no pain no gain, right? I recommend: (1) Ab sculpting; (2) Upper Body Sculpting; (3) Max Burn Advanced Sculpting.

3. Tory Burch Wedges


This year, I finally bit the bullet and bought my first pair of Tory Burch wedges. I thought I was being a rebel by buying the wedge instead of the flat. However, I actually like wearing heels more than flats. What I love about Tory Burch wedges is that they are classic and they dress-up any outfit you are wearing.

4. Lacoste T-Shirts
As anyone who works with me knows, I wear Lacoste tees on a weekly basis. There is something classic and preppy about Lacoste that I love. Plus, their Ts fit amazing and are always flattering. I guess after going to private school for 7 years, my inner prepster is coming out.

5. Louis Vuitton Bags
As most of you know, I carry my "Speedy" bag around with me everywhere.

LV is timeless and classic to me. My mom had LV when I was young. Not to mention, I feel ready for any possible scenario when I have my Speedy bag. I have everything from blister block, suntan lotion, bandaids, perfume and a hair brush with me at all times. 

While I do have other LV bags, Speedy will always be my favorite!

6. Cole Haan Heels


Again, I have J to thank for introducing me to Cole Haan shoes, which I also refer to as "pillow shoes." The above shoes are the first pair I bought. I never knew heels could be comfortable until I purchased my first, second, and oops 3rd pair of Cole Haan shoes. I can make it through an entire work day in heels and my feet don't hurt! Thank you Nike Air technology.

7. Neuro Drinks
I can thank LT for this favorite thing. I am in love with these drinks and tell everyone about them. My 3 faves are:

Neuro Sonic: Best substitute for coffee ever. My mornings always seem more productive when I have a Sonic on the way to work.

Neuro Trim: Apparently this is the drink Kelly Osbourne used to lose all her weight. For me, I drink these after a long weekend of eating and drinking. 

Neuro Bliss: After a long day at work and workout, sometimes I'll grab one of these. Definitely the tastiest of the 3.

8. Firefly Ridge wine from Safeway


Firefly Ridge is a $17/bottle wine at Safeway that is always Club Card priced at under $6/bottle. It's my favorite bargain wine.

9. Ralph Lauren Romance perfume
Romance is the one perfume I have bought over and over again. It's also the one perfume I get the most compliments on. Not sure I'm a total romantic, but I like that Romance is a clean, classic scent.

10.  Benefit Make-up: Boing 02 and BadGal mascara in plum

My two beauty must-haves are made by Benefit.

BadGal Mascara in Plum: My new fave Benefit product this year. My eyes always look really green when I wear this.

Boing-02 Concealer: the one concealer I've bought over and over again since college and never leave home without

No comments:

Post a Comment