Tuesday, January 25, 2011

B-a-n-a-n-a?

After watching "Despicable Me" this past weekend, I fell in love with the "minions" depicted in the "Banana" short film below:



The minions are really cute and hilarious and got me thinking about what kind of minions I'd want in my perfect* world. So here goes...
 

1. Money-making Minions: as most of you know, my job is akin to being a call-center rep. I would have a minion do my current job while the other minion worked as a lawyer to bring home a more lucrative paycheck.



2. Personal Trainer Minion: In order to get in shape for bathing suit season, my personal trainer minion could provide daily workouts to ensure prime bathing suit body potential. In my perfect world, my personal trainer minion would look like R, my current boot camp instructor (aka J's personal trainer at Club One).




3. Personal Chef Minion: In order to not negate personal trainer minion's work, I would need a personal chef minion to make me healthy, portion-controlled meals. I imagine my personal chef minion to be a cross between Giada de Laurentiis, Tyler Florence and the Barefoot Contessa.  


4. Personal Shopper Minions: In order to be fashion-forward, I would need some personal shopper minions. One minion would be devoted strictly to "lululemon" (lululeminion?) wardrobe duty. The other personal shopper minion would be in charge of all other purchases. 


5. Chauffeur Minion: In order to relax during my ridiculously long commute, I would call on the services of Chauffeur minion. Of course, this would be during the times I relieve my money-maker minion of duty and choose to go to work. Otherwise, the Chauffeur Minion would be available for nights out and trips to SF or wine country.




*DISCLAIMER: I realize this blog is completely ridiculous and narcissistic. However, I assure all you readers that this is purely in fun and I'm not serious whatsoever. (Ok, but can I just have 1 money-maker minion? JK!)

1 comment:

  1. haha this post made me LOL...did you hear me on the other side of the room L?? haha! Great post! I need ALL those minions too!

    ReplyDelete