Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Little N

As most of you know, I am smitten with M's nephew, little N. Over this past weekend, I was lucky enough to hang out with M, a good friend of mine who lives in NY who I rarely get to see. I was also lucky enough to spend time with little N at Fort Funston (aka "the dog beach").

After spending a morning with little N at the beach, I realized how much I forget to appreciate the little things in life. Little N's favorite words are "YAY!", "YUM!" and "WOW!." For little N, his first trip to the dog beach was new, exciting, and beautiful.

Little N's happy mood was infectious as I found myself smiling and in a great mood the rest of the weekend.

I think this pic says it all. M and I walked uphill for about 10 minutes to reach the point where this pic was taken. Little N's strategy for getting up the hill: sit down on the ground and wait for his Dad to carry him. You could hear him giggling and saying "yay" the entire walk up.


I dedicate this blog to M and Little N for bringing giggles into my life this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment